“If your concentration is getting bad, take up bass fishing. It will really improve your ability to focus. If you aren't ready when that fish hits, you can't set the hook.”
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Famous Quotes, Proverbs, and Sayings
View
funnylovequote
Funny Quotes About Life
Follow us on facebook
Popular Posts
-
Life is a place where you will get happiness and sometimes life will provide you with sadness along its road. Here are some sad quotes whic...
-
“I am quite an early riser - I usually get up between 5.30 and 6am and take the dogs out.” >>> funny life quotes every da...
-
1.Midnight Is A Time When I Can Feel The Debth Of My Loneliness >>> thank you quotes for everyone 2.Many People Are Lonely ...
-
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them - Dalai Lama
-
1.A Leader Has The Right To Be Beaten.Best quote collections everyday for you 2.A Leader Has The Vison And Conviction 3.The Lead...
-
1.I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. good morning funny quote updated everyday for you 2.Hap...
-
1.“Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.” -Oliver James 2. “Flatter yourself critically.” -Wil...
-
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your h...
-
1.Rules of Marriage. funny quote collections that will make you LOL 2.People stay married because they want to. 3.One should be...

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét